Dr. Vranjes Firenze Antizanzare Lamparfum Scent (500ML)
The 500ml Antizanzare Scent
• Antizanzare - An elegant scent of lemongrass & citronella TOP with notes of citrus Lemon...
Glass Lamparfum Home Fragrance Lamp
The handcrafted, glass Lamparfum home fragrance lamp is an elegant option for scented decoration, which combines an air purification and fragrance system...
The Lamparfum works in conjunction with the sticks home fragrance diffuser, which has a more lasting and constant action. The catalytic lamp, on the other hand, has an antibacterial function and works by cleaning and fragrancing the environment more rapidly. The catalytic fragrance lamp contains highly concentrated natural scents, created to guarantee rapid and intense diffusion through catalytic combustion (20 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the room).
How to use :
1. Place the Lamparfum on a stable surface, away from heat sources and lift both caps.
2. Pour 1/3 of the liquid (about 165 ml) from the refill into the lamp, using the funnel. Be careful not to spill too much liquid. If overfilled, the wick absorbs too much liquid and the burner becomes too damp, therefore causing malfunction.
3. Put the wick in the lamp, cover with the metal cap and wait until the wick is sufficiently soaked.
4. Light the burner for a few minutes.
5. Blow out the flame at a suitable distance when the stone has become light gray and the flame has decreased.
6. Place the perforated cap on the Lamparfum as protection and let it work to neutralise odours and bacteria.
7. Reposition the metal cap on the wick to extinguish the lamp completely.
Made in Italy